Father’s Day is coming up, so now is the time to think about gifts. Julie Loffredi shares gift ideas that will please every dad.
Dad who likes to “rock out”:
- Bēm Wireless Boom Box brings 10 hours of play time and connects in a snap to your phone and a bunch of other Bluetooth-enabled devices. – $249
- Pill speaker by Dr. Dre. This bluetooth-enabled devices to deliver Beats by Dr. Dre sound anywhere you happen to be. Music, calls, and movies never sounded so good. – $199
- UE Ultimate Earphones. – $199
- Two definitive heavy metal books: “The Merciless Book of Metal Lists” by Abrams and Jenkins. – $18.95
- “Louder Than…The Definitive History of Metal” by Wiederhorn and Turman. – $32.50
Dad who ‘doesn’t ask for directions’:
- Nuvi by Garmin. The 2013 Nüvi is GPS navigation engineered for use in a car. Nüvi has highly accurate map data and turn-by-turn directions that sound as if they were spoken by a friend. Big, bright screens allow you to focus on the road. Steady, dependable information relies on satellites, not cell towers. Nüvi is dedicated guidance, with models and features to fit any driver. – $350
Dad who loves ‘gadgets’:
- Nook Tablet. Choose from over 3 million books, magazines and more and get expert recommendations on what to read next. With exclusive video content and 3D page turns, NOOK HD+ makes magazines more amazing than ever before. – $269
- Logitech Keyboard for iPad is a compact keyboard that combines the best of traditional keyboards and laptop keyboards, for a great experience wherever you use your tablet. – $69
Dad who likes ‘electronics’:
- Find everything electronic on the cheap at www.Overstock.com.
Dad who always needs to ‘recharge’:
- Powerskin Battery Case can extend the usage of your iPhone 5 up to 70%. – $80
Dad who likes to ‘smell like a million dollars’:
- All the top mens colognes at reduced prices at www.Fragrance.net.
Dad who is ‘hard to shop for’:
Dad who loves to ‘cook’:
- George Foreman Outdoor Grill (serves 13). Just plug into an outlet and start cooking. – $119
- Frigidaire Professional Toaster Oven (great for pizza). – $159
For more information, visit: www.askjulie.com.