Summer is a great time of year to enjoy the outdoors, but sometimes that means dealing with bee stings, poison ivy, and sunburns. And treatment can sometimes get expensive. So Dr. Kendra Becker, a naturopathic physician, shares natural remedies using common household products.
- Sunburns: Aloe, ice packs, coconut oil
- Bee stings: Baking soda, Betonite clay, APIS homeopathic
- Poison ivy: Betonite clay and tea tree oil, mineral oil scrub, Jewel Weed
- Tick removal: Dish soap
- Cool down: Iced peppermint tea, cucumbers
- Hives – Baking soda (taken internally), Vitamin C, ice
For more tips, visit the website: www.FWCCT.com