Trends expert Limor Suss has some tips on how to have a holiday party on a tight budget.
1) Decorate with a color theme instead of holiday theme – pick red and green or blue and silver or black and gold – instead of Christmas decorated items, which get jacked up in price
2) Decorate with food: create festive appetizer plates, cheese tree, broc tree etc.
3) Serve festive flavors like salted caramel, peppermint or gingerbread.
4) Serve festive drinks, add a star or raspberries or crushed candy canes and you take your bar to a new level.
5) You can find lots of easy desserts in your color theme.
For more information, visit www.TrendsGirl.com.