- Today--50s, increasing clouds on Halloween
- Tonight--40s for trick-or-treaters
- Breezy and wet at times Saturday
- Turn Clocks Back 1-Hour Saturday Night
- Blustery and cold Sunday, gusts 40+ mph
Today: Early sunshine, then increasing clouds, chance for an isolated late day shower. High: middle 50s. Dress for temps in the 40s by trick-or-treat time.
Saturday: Cloudy, breezy and cool with showers or a period of light rain. High: upper 40s to around 50 degrees. Northeast winds at 10-20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
Sunday: Blustery and cold. High: mid 40s to around 50 degrees. Northwest winds at 15-25 mph with higher gusts up to 40 mph.
Monday: Mostly sunny. High: middle to upper 50s.
Tuesday: Partly cloudy, with the start of a warming trend. High: 60's.
Wednesday: Partly sunny. High: 60's.