GUILFORD - American Idol contestant and CT native Nick Fradiani has made it to the final four of "American Idol."
He will return to his hometown of Guilford on Friday, as the other top four contestants return to their respective hometowns. Here's how you can catch a glimpse of the rising star:
- 3 p.m. Parade to the Guilford Green
- Starts at the Rollwood Park (Stonehouse Lane, across from the Henry Whitfield Museum)
- Proceeds up Whitfield Street to the Green
- Note: The parade is not going around the Green so best viewing is on Whitfield Street
- 4 p.m. Concert on the Green
- Nick will perform with his Beach Avenue Band, including 'special guest,' Nick Fradiani Sr.
Thousands of people are expected to come so arrive early. Use the hashtag #FradianiFrenzy to follow all the buzz!
The town of Guilford says no shuttle buses will be provided but there is parking at the following locations.
- St. George Church (Whitfield St. – Lot and Lawn Areas) – Handicapped Parking
- Guilford Fairgrounds (Lover’s Lane)
- Thomas Griswold House Museum (Boston St.)
- Knights of Columbus Hall (South Union St.)
- Bethel Church (Boston St.)
- Guilford Community Center (Church St. – Rt.77)
- Guilford Train Station (Old Whitfield Street)
- *No Parking will be available at Town Hall*
Here are Nick's performances that he hopes will move him even further, into the top 3.
Nick already has his own ice cream, the Fradiani Frenzy from Bishops Orchards. Now he has his own cookie, too! The Red Rooster Baking Company created the Nick cookie.