Seven stores in Meriden cited for selling alcohol to underage youths
MERIDEN – Police found seven stores out of 32 that sold liquor to under age youths.
On Saturday, police sent two youths who had been trained in undercover liquor compliance operations to 32 stores in Meriden. Seven stores sold the youths liquor.
Agents from the Department of Consumer protection cited the following stores:
- Beverage World 566 W. Main Street
- Meriden Package 109 Main Street
- Towline Beverages 533 S. Broad Street
- Big M Liquor 73 Pratt Street
- YSI Mini Market 31 Pratt Street
- Main Street Grocery 8 W. Main Street
- Kensington Mart 66 Kensington Avenue