Everything you wanted to know about Monday’s solar eclipse — Click here!

Flames tear through home in Ledyard

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LEDYARD – Gales Ferry and Ledyard fire departments responded to a fire on Chapman Lane in Ledyard Sunday evening.

A friend of the family, Stephan Maze, said Ed and Terri Isenberg and their children, Brock and Jolie, lost their home in Sunday’s fire.

They were not home at the time, but the house is a total loss. There is no cause yet for the fire.

A fundraiser for the family is already being set up at the Galaxy Roller Rink in Groton for next Saturday, Aug. 15 from 5-7.