Fire at Hotchkiss School damages dormitory

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LAKEVILLE – Emergency crews were able to get a dorm fire at Hotchkiss School under control Wednesday morning.

Dispatchers confirmed that it was a second alarm and that it was put out.

Officials said the fire was on the third floor and contained to a room and it’s contents. They said all students and staff were accounted for. Officials are investigating.

The school is located in the northwestern part of the state.