Man accused of exposing himself in West Hartford faces more charges
WEST HARTFORD – A man accused of exposing himself to high school girls in West Hartford now faces more charges.
Police were able to obtain another arrest warrant for Nicholas Webb, 32, related to a case that happened on June 11, 2015.
Webb was arrested at his home and charged with risk of injury/impairing the morals of a minor and second-degree breach of peace.
Bail was set at $50,000.
On Thursday, January 21, Webb was arrested after high school students were harassed while waiting for the school bus.
Webb was charged with risk of injury/impairing the morals of a minor, public indecency and breach of peace in the second degree for that crime with a bail of $200,000.
That incident happened on January 15 when two high school girls reported that a man drove up to them while they were waiting for the school bus on Richard Street in West Hartford.
The girls said that the driver, who was in a black vehicle, was exposing himself as he spoke to them and told them how beautiful they were.
The vehicle and suspect described by the girls was similar as those involved in similar cases that occurred in other parts of West Hartford, including on that FOX 61 reported on December 21.
Webb was previously convicted in 2010 of risk of injury to a minor in New Britain for an incident that occurred in 2008. His sentence of four years in jail was suspended and he served two years of probation.
Police think Webb has been involved in other criminal acts and ask anyone that has had contact with him to call them at 860-523-5203.