Hartford Decide$ is a participatory budgeting program, the first in the state of Connecticut, that gives residents of Hartford real power over real money.
The community pitches ideas for projects to better their community, residents vote on their favorite projects and the city funds the winning projects. through elections where residents have the opportunity to vote for five of 20 projects on the ballot.
Elections will run through Friday. We have 14 voting locations all around the city and one voting expo on Wednesday. Information on the various projects will be displayed at the Expos.
Saturday, March 19, Any time between 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Hartford Public Library Downtown Branch, 500 Main St.
Wednesday, March 23, Any time between 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Parker Memorial Community Center, 2621 Main St.
- For transportation or questions, call (860) 509 -3778.
POP-UP VOTING LOCATIONS
- Asylum Hill: Thursday, 3/24-Hartford City Ballet 4:00-7:00pm
- Blue Hills: Tuesday, 3/22-Boys and Gilrs Club 3:00-7:00PM
- CSS/CON: Friday, 3/25-Dutch Point Community Center 4:00-7:00pm
- Clay Arsenal: Saturday, 3/19- Wilson-Gray YMCA 1:00-5:00PM
- Frog Hollow: Monday, 3/21- Park Library Branch 1:00-4:30PM
- MARG: Thursday, 3/24-Camp Field Library Branch 3:00-7:00pm
- North East: Friday, 3/25-West Indian Social Club 4:00-7:00pm
- Parkville: Wednesday, 3/23-Parkville Community Center 11:00-3:00pm
- SW/Behind the Rocks: Tuesday, 3/22-Goodwin Library Branch 3:00-7:00pm
- Upper Albany: Thursday, 3/24-Albany Library Branch 2:30-7:30pm
- West End: Tuesday, 3/22-United Methodist Church 3:00-7:00pm
- South Downtown: Tuesday, 3/22-South Congregation Church 1:00-5:00PM
- South End: Thursday, 3/24-Metzner Recreation Center 4:00-7:00pm
- South Green: Tuesday, 3/22-South Green Park 10:30am-1:30pm