Wednesday morning, Oz Griebel of Metro Hartford Alliance stopped by FOX 61's Good Day Connecticut to talk about the DC forum coming up in September.
It runs September 14 and 15 in Washington, DC.
The event will feature:
- Health Insurance Issues with Meena Seshamani, MD, DPhil, Director, Office of Health Reform, US Department of Health and Human Services (Confirmed)
- Hospital Trends with Tom Nickels, JD, Executive Vice President for Government Relations and Public Policy, American Hospital Association
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse - Issues and Policy Debates with Nora Volkow, MD, Director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health (Invited)
- Disruption and Innovation with Karen DeSalvo, MD, MPH, MSCE, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology and Acting Assistant Secretary for Health, US Department of Health and Human Services
- The Impact of the 2016 Presidential and Congressional Elections on Healthcare Policy Moderated by David Atkinson, Well-being Leader & Senior Strategist, PwC Featuring Rich Davis, Partner, Dixon/Davis Media Group, Ed Goeas, President and CEO, The Tarrance Group (Confirmed)