Ask the Attorney

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Atty Haymond,

My son and I were involved in an accident at the beach a couple weeks ago.

A car broadsided us, then took off, and my sons arm was broken from the collision.

What can I do about my car and the medical bills and since the park and town police both showed up, who should I talk to?