NEW HAVEN — Starting Wednesday, you can download the UberEATS app and get food from over 40 New Haven restaurants delivered right to your door.
UberEATS is the division of Uber that makes getting food as easy as requesting a delivery in an app. This is for restaurants that otherwise wouldn’t deliver.
More than 40 restaurants in the city have partnered with Uber, including Soul de Cuba, Junzi Kitchen, Tarry Lodge, Chao Restaurant, and Pacifico.
To celebrate the launch, all delivery is free for a limited time. Plus, you can get $10 off your first order using the code CONNEATS.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the app or head to ubereats.com
- Tell them where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
- Browse local restaurants – search for your favorite local spot or try something new.
- Check out with a tap – pay with your card already on file and enjoy free delivery for a limited time.
- Track your order – watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered right to your door.