October 3 – October 7
Friday, October 7
- Hartford Marathon – everything you need to know!
- Click here to donate to Hurricane Matthew victims
- Hartford’s Taste of the Nation: Click here to buy tickets for the ‘No Kid Hungry’ event
- Relief for Haiti
Thursday, October 6
- BK&CO on supporting Pink Party.
Wednesday, October 5
- Complete coverage of the heroin epidemic. Resources: Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services or Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery.
- Gretchin Bade from Hartford Healthcare on Pink Party.
- Discover the power of Electric Cars with Ed Ingalls and April Pelletier
- The Shining returns to the big screen
Tuesday, October 4
- Lori Rodden, Susan G. Komen of Southern New England, on Pink Party.
Monday, October 3
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month: Someone who needs help can call Interval House’s hotline at 860-527-0550 or the Statewide Domestic Violence hotline at: 1-888-774-2900. Or visit the Interval House online.
- Pink Party & St. Francis Hospital: Party with a purpose in partnership with Komen Connecticut.
- National Child Health Day: Katie Scott on Meatless Mondays or get the recipe for Roasted Cauliflower & Chickpea Tacos here.