What you need for the base:
- 1, 3.5 oz package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1, 3.5 oz package of instant cheesecake pudding
- 1, 3.5 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 5 cups of nonfat milk
- 1, 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of butter, softened
- 1, 16 oz container of Cool Whip
- 1 package of Oreos
Ingredients for decorations:
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (for bones and writing)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (for gravestones)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- Assorted decorative picks
- Pumpkins from candy corn “autumn mix”
Instructions for the base:
- Whisk cheesecake pudding and vanilla pudding together, with three cups of milk for about 2 minutes. Pudding will be thicker than usual, and should take about 5 minutes to completely set.
- In separate bowl, mix confectioner’s sugar, cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
- Stir cream cheese mixture into pudding mixture.
- Add 12 oz of Cool Whip.
- Fill a Ziploc plastic bag with half of the Oreos, use a rolling pin to crush
- Spread 3/4 of the crushed Oreos on the bottom of pan, then add the rest to the pudding mixture.
- Spread pudding mixture over Oreos in pan.
- In separate bowl, make chocolate pudding with remaining 2 cups of milk. Let set.
- Once pudding thickens, add remaining Cool Whip to pudding and mix together.
- Add new pudding mixture to pan on top of vanilla pudding mixture.
- Crush the remaining Oreos and top pudding with “dirt.”
- Make decorations to put on top
- Refrigerate entire “pudding graveyard” for 30 minutes.
Click here for special decoration tips.