OLD SAYBROOK -- A fire was reported at 22 Denmore Lane in Old Saybrook early Sunday morning.
A neighbor called 911 to report their neighbor's house was on fire. Police arrived and was able to wake and evacuate the homeowners and their pets.
Old Saybrook Fire Department responded along with the Westbrook Fire Department, Clinton's Fire Department Rapid Intervention Team, as well as Old Saybrook Ambulance association.
No injuries were reported.
The Old Saybrook Fire Department reminds everyone to have a working smoke and carbon monoxide detector in your home. Test yours to make sure it's ready if needed.