HARTFORD -- Time is ticking to get your holiday shopping wrapped up. The average consumer hasn’t finished their shopping because there still deciding on what to buy or waited for requests from their loved ones - those hard to shop for people everyone has on their gift giving list.
Don’t panic! There’s still time to find gifts for everyone on your holiday gift list with extended holiday shopping hours, deep retailer discounts and a little bit of shopping strategy at Westfarms.
This year the final shopping day of the holiday season falls on a Saturday. Westfarms will have extended hours these last two shopping days: until 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday 8 p.m. – 6 p.m.
With the holiday crunch on to shop and wrap, we recommend you stick to the basics. Focus on items that will appeal to anyone on your list and shop categories: pamper, entertain and practicality.
Art of Shaving
- This elegant shaving set in ivory features a Gillette Fusion 5 razor and shaving brush on a compact stand. Paired with the limited-edition Peppermint Oil essentials for the perfect shave. Or, treat him to a gift card for a Royal Shave at The Art of Shaving’s Barber Spa.
LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Elevate your gift game for anyone on your list with LUSH. Famous for their handmade bath balms and other vegan products and their gift sets are a great grab and go option. They also have environmentally friendly knot-wrap for a unique wrapping option.
Amazon Pop Up Store
- Amazon’s new Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice controlled device for just $39.99. Voice-control your music playlist, place it in the bedroom and use it as a smart alarm clock, or in any room as a voice assistant. (Sold out on Amazon.com).
- Kindle Fire Kids Edition is a tablet for children. With a 7-inch display, front/rear camera and options for gaming, books and more. A favorite feature for the gift giver are the parental controls - parents can monitor content and usage time. $89.99.
AT&T Experience Store
- For a limited time, buy one iPhone 7 and you get the second one free, when you add another line. Sale ends on Christmas Eve.
- You can’t go wrong with the classic shirt and tie combo. It’s is the ultimate go to gift when you are having trouble deciding for him!
- Special from Brooks Brothers is the Repp Stripe Tie that was specifically designed for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Specially priced at $55 with a portion of the purchase being donated to the children’s hospital.
Lord & Taylor
- The trendy UGG Moccasin is an indoor/outdoor slipper that is the ultimate in comfort. Made with suede leather and fully lined in sheepskin. $80
- A Cashmere Blend Boatneck Sweater is step up from the basic sweater gift. Made with soft Italian “Puchini” yarn will transition you from winter into spring -- $31.