Airlines, cruise lines watching Hurricane Irma closely, issue travel alerts
WINDSOR LOCKS — With Hurricane Irma churning in the Atlantic, airlines and cruise lines are making plans for rerouting their craft.
Bradley International Airport said the following airlines have non stop flights to Florida and Puerto Rico include:
Nonstop flights to Florida –
- Fort Lauderdale – JetBlue, Southwest and Spirit
- Fort Myers – JetBlue, Southwest
- Miami – American
- Orlando – JetBlue, Southwest and Spirit
- Tampa – JetBlue, Southwest
- West Palm Beach – JetBlue, Southwest
Nonstop flights to Puerto Rico –
- San Juan – JetBlue
Travelers who are concerned about their plans should check with their carrier to determine how to change their tickets and if there are fees.
Norwegian Cruise lines announced that several cruises will be shortened or make stops at different ports of call.