Legal Advice If You Are Hurt On The Job

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Every week, lawyers from the Haymond Law Firm join Fox CT’s Morning Extra to answer  your legal questions. This week, attorney Michael Feola visited the program.

This week’s viewer question comes from Jerry of Middletown. He writes:

“I work for a hotel and three months ago another employee accidentally hit me with a maintenance golf cart and I hurt my back. I filed for workers’ compensation and the insurance company told me they would pay for my treatment. They started paying for my bills, but last month my doctor prescribed me to get physical therapy and the insurance company tells me they won’t pay. Can they do that? Can I sue the employee who hit me for pain and suffering?”

Attorneys from the Haymond Law Firm share their expertise with viewers as they submit their legal questions on a number of different topics every Tuesday on Fox CT’s Morning Extra. If you would like to know more about Attorney John Haymond and his firm, go to

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s