Sunday is National Ice Cream Day, and in honor of that, Rachael Silva, a store educator for Whole Foods, brought in some local flavors to the Fox CT Morning Extra.
Want to grab a cup or a cone this weekend? Here are some of the top spots for ice cream in Connecticut:
- Main Street Creamery, Old Wethersfield
- Ashley’s Ice Cream, Various Locations
- J. Foster Ice Cream, Avon and Simsbury
- Mozzicato Caffe, Hartford and Plainville
- Mystic Drawbridge Ice Cream
- Shady Glen, Manchester
- A.C. Petersen, West Hartford
- Praline’s, Various Locations
- Rich Farm Ice Cream Shop, Oxford
- UConn Dairy Bar, Storrs
- Tulmeadow Dairy Farm, Simsbury
- Salem Valley Farms Ice Cream, Salem
Click here to learn more about the flavors and varieties offered by Whole Foods.