Expert matchmaker and relationship expert Jaimy Blazynski talks about the upcoming “National Singles Week” as well as some tips to tell if you’re stuck in a bad relationship and some of the benefits of being single.
Below are some of the tips from Blazynski:
Quick tips that let you know he/she is not the one:
- You look at your friends relationships and wonder if they are actually happy.
- You are envious of your single friends that are going speed dating, dancing or meeting great guys on the Internet.
- You no longer feel that rush of excitement when you see them on the caller ID.
- You are constantly looking at others wondering what it would be like to date them.
- You keep allowing things like passion and chemistry to bury the red flags.
If any of these sound familiar, face the truth:
- Being single will give you the chance to meet that perfect match for you!
- Being single gives you a chance to take a close look at yourself and be the best you can be.
- Being single allows you to join your friends at all the great single’s event in Connecticut.