Dr. Kendra Becker, a naturopathic doctor, talks about some natural ways to boost your metabolism and burn more calories.
Here are 13 things you should avoid doing because they will slow down your metabolism, according to Becker:
- Eating Inconsistently At Odd Times From Day To Day
- Pesticides-Organochlorines (chemicals in pesticides)
- Dietary Toxins in Processed Foods
- Drinking Water Containing Fluoride and Chlorine
- Not getting enough sleep
- Not eating enough
- Not enough protein
- No vitamin D
- Sitting too long
- Disrupting circadian rhythms
- Skipping breakfast
To help boost your metabolism, Becker suggests eating foods including hot peppers, parsley, grapefruit, garlic, chocolate, cinnamon, melon, almonds and sweet potatoes.
For more information, visit www.fwcmystic.com.