Sarah Maggi Morin, owner of Buffalo Wild Wings in Manchester, stops by to show off what they have to offer for the big game on Sunday.
From Buffalo Wild Wings:
“Buffalo Wild Wings company-wide sales topped 5-million pounds of wings last year, and this year they are expecting to break that record!
• At the Windsor and Manchester locations alone, between take-out and in house, they will go through about 30-thousand wings!
Tips for Fans:
• Provide a variety of options for your guests- this is a day where all fans, from casual to die-hard enjoy the game. Have some vegan options as well for your guests who might not be wing lovers…something like fried pickles or veggie nachos!
• Order enough food to last for several hours- the Super Bowl is a marathon, not a sprint! The great thing about wings is that they can easily be re-heated and taste just as good as they did when they came right out of the oven. We also sell our signature Buffalo Wild Wings sauces and all you have to do is shake the wings up in some sauce and they are good to go!
• Get ready to eat! Not a day to worry about your waistline! Part of the fun of Superbowl is the food, so don’t be the one buzz killer bringing up calories during game day!
• Get ready for some hot stuff…20 varieties of Buffalo Wild Signature Sauces and 4 Dry Rubs from mild to Blazen’! If you are getting take-out, be sure to label the wings so that your guests know what they are biting into! Not everyone is cut out for our Blazen sauce and wings don’t always have to be spicy, we have some great Teriyaki sauces and our newest sauce is Sriracha wing sauce which we are offering for a limited time, which is a spicy, tangy and a bit sweet.
• Place your wing orders NOW! Don’t wait until the last minute!!! Your best bet is to go to the website to figure out what you want to order and then call our stores directly in Manchester and Windsor and we will have it ready for you to pick up in time for the Big Game!!
• Buffalo Wild Wings is the ultimate game day destination for Super Bowl- by offering a large variety of wings and beer while you catch the game on 50 big screen and plasma TVs
• Buffalo Wild Wings can be ordered with a variety of 20 of their signature sauces and 4 Dry Rubs…ranging from Mild to Blazen’!
• Buffalo Wild Wings has a variety of 30 ice cold beers on tap from global brands to local craft brews
• Both Windsor and Manchester locations each have 50-flat screen TV’s with high-def sound so that you can hear every grunt and growl.
• FREE Wi-Fi is available at both locations so fans can keep track of their player stats and other in-game content
• Buffalo Wild Wings offers large order takeout so you can enjoy their signature wings and sauces right at home!”