Bill Cosby sentenced for sexual assault

Ask The Attorney

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Atty Haymond,

I was involved in a car accident that wasn't my fault and I went to my primary Doctor and he said I was fine and to just take it easy for a few days.  But I've developed a tremendous fear of driving and won't even get in the car when my husband or anyone else is driving.  My husband suggests I see a psychologist.  Will I be compensated for the stress that I am continuing to experience?



Rocky Hill CT

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s