School In Bethel Evacuated Due To Electrical Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A school in Bethel was evacuated Thursday due to an electrical fire.

Students as Frank A. Berry School were told to leave the building because of smoke in the school. The school is located close to Bethel High and Middle School.

The students were taken to Bethel High School’s auditorium from about 10:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. Then they returned to class.

Officials say the smoke came from an overheated air unit which has since been repaired. No one was hurt and there was no damage to building.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.