Coordinator, Coalition for a Safe and Healthy CT
Non-Toxic Halloween Tips
- Contact your favorite retailer and ask them to sell non-toxic supplies.
- Avoid vinyl products: select cloth and natural materials for costumes and decorations.
- Make up and masks: Use paint and pencils made from clay or other natural ingredients, our make you own.
- Trick or Treating: use old pillow or reusable shopping bags
- Pumpkins: Roast and eat the seeds and compost the pumpkin when your done.
- Decorations: Avoid plastics and instead use paper, cardboard, leaves or other natural and recyclable materials for your decorations