‘Lock-in’ lifted after bomb threat at Bulkeley High in Hartford

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Teen Arrested In Stabbing At Bulkeley High School

HARTFORD – The ‘lock-in’  at Bulkeley High School in Hartford is over.

Police say an email was sent to the principal Monday afternoon saying there as a pressure cooker bomb in the school.

Hartford Police Deputy Chief Brian Foley said the incident was over and the Code Yellow had been lifted.

Police said no devices have been found.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

1 Comment