Ask The Attorney

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Atty Haymond,

I stopped for a pedestrian in a crosswalk when a car hit my car from behind pushing me into the pedestrian.   When the police got there, the driver said I stopped suddenly and blamed me for the accident.   The police did not cite anyone but I have received letters from the lawyers of both the driver and the pedestrian.

I am so angry and have been having to go to a doctor for my shoulder pain, do I have any rights?



Milford CT

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s