What’s on your Summer #CTBucketList?

Ask the Attorney

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Atty Haymond,

I was injured in an accident the construction site that I was working on.

I'm a subcontractor (electrician) and was hit by a shingle that fell from the roof.

My face was cut severely on my eye may be permanently damaged.

What should I do?




Attorney John Haymond answers your legal questions every Tuesday

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.