Ask The Attorney

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Ask the Atty,

I’m over my head in debt.

I owe student loans, alimony, credit cards and now I’m behind on my child support.

If I file bankruptcy, will it all go away?


West Haven, CT


Attorneys from the Haymond Law Firm answers your legal questions every Tuesday.