Airfare for under $50? 72-hour sale almost over
WINDSOR LOCKS — If you’re looking for a cheap vacation, you may be able to take advantage of Southwest Airline’s 72-hour sale.
The company is offering deeply discounted one-way fares based on distance.
There are some restrictions. Travel must take place between August 25 and December 16, excluding Fridays and Sundays. Some destinations are restricted to certain days of the week. There are also some blackout dates.
Examples of Southwest Airlines’ low fares include:
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Las Vegas and Los Angeles (LAX)
- As low as $49 one-way nonstop between Baltimore/Washington and Boston
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop between Dallas (Love Field) and Washington (Reagan)
- As low as $99 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and New York (LaGuardia)
- As low as $129 one-way nonstop between Austin and Newark
- As low as $149 one-way nonstop between Nashville and Seattle
The sale ends at the end of the day Thursday, June 4.
For more information check Southwest’s website.