Ask the Attorney

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Dear Ask the Atty:

I injured my shoulder in a car accident and may need surgery. The woman who caused the crash only has a $100,000 policy. I know that she and her husband own a condo. Can I collect on the $100,000 policy and go after her condo? And what if I have shoulder problems years in the future. Who pays for that?


Attorneys from the Haymond Law Firm answer your legal questions  every Tuesday