Ask the Attorney

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

My husband was on a hunting trip to New Hampshire when the guy he was with accidentally shot him with his crossbow. The injuries to his arm and torso are very serious and will prevent him from working for at least 3 months. Is there anything we can do to help with our bills?