Two flown to hospital after crews find high levels of carbon monoxide in Vernon home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
VernonPolice

VERNON — Two people were flown to the hospital after being evacuated from a home with high levels of carbon monoxide Monday morning.

Residents of the home were hospitalized after emergency crews found high levels of carbon monoxide in a home.

Vernon police and fire responded to a home at 104 Grand Ave. for a carbon monoxide issue around 6 a.m.

The fire department is investigating.

Google Map for coordinates 41.861974 by -72.462360.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.