HARTFORD -- Mother's Day is right around the corner. If you're drawing a blank on what to get your mom, grandma, mother-in-law, or even a friend, Danielle Consiglio of the Connecticut Post Mall joined FOX 61 Good Day Connecticut with these gift ideas.
$100 and under
- The Body Shop's Spa of the World™ Luxurious Body Collection
- For the Mom Who Says She Doesn't Want a Gift Mother’s Day is the perfect day to encourage your mom pamper herself and relax and The Body Shop's Spa of the World™ Luxurious Body Collection will help her feel so good. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, this gift set includes Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath, African Ximenia Scrub, Japanese Camellia Cream, French Lavender Massage Oil and a Thai Wooden Massager. A $124 Value, this set is only $105 and includes a free gift.
- Polaroid Sunglasses
- Now is the perfect time to get a great pair of designer sunglasses for Mom. Polaroid sunglasses are very popular this year because of their polarized lenses and you can get a pair for under $100.
- For the Working Mom
- Give your mom's desk some TLC and swank-up her space with a personalized desk caddy from Things Remembered featuring a frame that doubles as a clock and engrave a special message to let her know how much you love her. Desk caddy is $60.
$50 & Under
- For the New Mom
- Shopping for a mom who just had her first child? The Aveeno gift set from buybuy BABY is ideal for women who are celebrating Mother’s Day for the first time. This collection of Aveeno products includes a tote for mom, along with lotion, intensive moisture cream, baby wash and baby shampoo. Paired with a baby dressed in a Happy First Mother's Day onesie, she will never forget her first Mother's Day.
- For the Mom Who Has Everything
- Discover The Body Shop's 2016 Limited Edition Mother's Day Tote Bag Gift, free with any $30 purchase and filled with 6 customer favorites mom is sure to love! Pamper her with this gift set containing Coconut Body Butter 6.7 oz., Mini Hemp Hand Protector 1.0 oz., Mini Shea Body Scrub 1.69 oz., Vitamin E Moisture Cream 1.69 oz., Wild Argan Oil Solid Oil Lips 0.6 oz., Lip and Cheek Velvet Stick in Poppy Pink and Printed canvas tote bag. An $89 Value, get this free with any $30 purchase at The Body Shop.
- For the Fitness Mom
- Whether mom is a walker or runner, she deserves a fresh pair of kicks. Shoe Dept. Encore on level 1 has a great selection of sneakers and select pairs are under $50. Active moms will also love the Scungi hair/wristband combo with secret compartment for money, fitness tracker, etc. available at Ulta Beauty.
- For the Trendy Mom
- Give your mom a brand new perfume. Unlike flowers, fragrances won’t wilt, can be enjoyed anywhere and last for ages. Whether your mom prefers fruity, floral or citrus fragrance families, you’re guaranteed to find her a new signature scent to stand the test of time at Ulta Beauty. Plus, with get a free reversible Spring bag and matching pouch with any fragrance purchase of $40 or more.
$25 and under
- For the Animal Lover
- For the Mom Who Loves to Cook
- Spoil mom this Mother's Day with heartfelt gifts for her kitchen like the "Home Is Where Your Mom Is" Dish Towel or "Mom's Recipes" Floral Print Recipe Box with Cards. As a bonus, give her the day off from cooking with the Room Service Chalkboard Door Sign and serve her breakfast in bed. These items and more are available at Claire's and Icing for under $10 each.
- For the Sentimental mom
- Remember to say "thank you, mom" to the woman who inspired your creativity, taught you how to love with all of your heart, set a wonderful example to look up to and encouraged you to never give up on your passions. Francesca's has a great selection of gifts from the heart for $25 and under including frames, jewelry dishes, journals, coffee mugs and more.
- For Grandma
- Show your grandmother how much you love her with a "Love That You're My Grandma" Floral Tin 100% cotton wick Candle from Francesca's on level 2. The scent is a blend of fresh melon and coconut combined with sparkling sea salt and a splash of vanilla cream and it's only $10. The "What I Love About Grandma" fill-in-the-blank hardcover gift book is another thoughtful gift and is only $12 and also available at Francesca's.