HARTFORD -- Looking for gifts for dad or the father figure in your life? Westfarms Mall retailers have plenty to chose from.
Amanda Sirica, from Westfarms Mall, joined FOX 61 Good Day Connecticut to talk about what's hot this year.
Classic Museum Dial Movado Watch ($995)
- Every dad needs a sophisticated watch to wear. Movado is the premiere Swiss watch company known for its modern aesthetic. This two-tone bracelet Movado from Helzberg Diamonds at Westfarms features a scratch-resistance sapphire crystal face and is water resistant. Stunning.
Glenn Plaid Button down shirt ($120), Repp Stripe Tie ($55), Herring Bone Sock ($27.50)
- You can’t go wrong with the classic shirt and tie combo for dad. It’s is the ultimate go to gift when you are having trouble deciding!
- Special from Brooks Brothers for Father’s Day is the Repp Stripe Tie that was specifically designed for St. Jude Children’s Hospital. Specially priced at $55 with $10 of the purchase being donated to the children’s hospital through Father’s Day. You’re buying a gift for Dad and making a donation to a great cause at the same time!
- And for his feet, a little pop of fun to go with his new shirt and tie assemble, with the green herringbone sock.
Beer Making Kit ($50), Beer Bites Cookbook ($24.95), Ceramic Beer Stine ($48)
- Tommy Bahama at Westfarms is more than just clothes … they have a great selection of gifting items for Dad too!
- Craft brewed beers are all the rage right now! This IPA Beer-Making Kit by Brooklyn Brew Shop has everything you need to craft your own citrusy, well-balanced IPA right at home with this kit by Brooklyn Brew Shop. Contains all the fresh, whole ingredients and supplies you'll need to make and bottle your own batch of aromatic 6.8% brew.
- What's better than enjoying a good beer? Enjoying a good beer that's paired with the perfect food! Here are 65 recipes include appetizers, main courses, and more that transcend run-of-the-mill bar food. Recommendations on the ideal brews to drink with each recipe make this a must-have cookbook for Dad!
- Pair these items with Tommy’s Bahamas newest ceramic beer stein for the ultimate gift for Dad.
Parade of Novelties Sports
David Ortiz Jersey ($139), Ortiz Retirement Cap ($36.99), Sportula ($29.99)
- For the Red Sox fan, celebrate them being a top placed team this Father’s Day! David Ortiz items are flying off the shelf with his retirement this year. Today we brought with us:
- David Ortiz commemorative replica jersey with patch by Majestic and an official Ortiz Retirement fitted cap. At the end of the year these items will no longer be produced. Get them now for Dad!
- The hottest item at Parade of Novelties Sports is the Sportula. Dad can grill his burger with his favorite team’s logo!
Thomas Hooker Beer Brittle ($13.50), Potato Chips ($6.50), Chocolate Beer Bottle ($15.98)
- Two great Connecticut companies joined together to produce one amazing treat. Munson’s Chocolates teamed up with Thomas Hooker Brewery to combine their unique flavors of microbrew, peanuts and chocolate! The best beer brittle you have ever tasted!
- During the game Dad can snack on a new kind of chip - potato chips covered in milk chocolate for that salty-sweet flavor combo.
The Microsoft Store
Xbox One and Kinect (starting at $449 500GB)
- The Microsoft Store at Westfarms is the place to find great gifts for all the dads in your life, offering an assortment of devices and services. Today we brought with us the Xbox One and Kinect.
- For the fitness-fanatic fathers,
- With Xbox Fitness for Xbox One, dad can experience the world’s best workouts with instant, personalized feedback, right at home.
- Choose from a variety of workouts, including cardio, sports training and Tai Chai; and with Kinect, use advanced features to optimize every workout with immediate feedback on form, power and heart rate.
- And for the dads that like to game, consider picking up ‘Forza Motorsport 6,’ the most realistic racing game yet with over 450 cars on 26 world-famous environments, available for $59.
Baby Footed Sleeper ($24), pilot cap ($6)
- Don’t forget the expecting, new Dad! Nothing is sweeter than showing him just how tiny his impending bundle of joy will be. One of Westfarms newest stores, Hanna Andersson, is having a sale on its Organic newborn onesies and pilot caps. An adorable way to recognize him too while you’re expecting.
Handcrafted Cards (starting at $4.95)
- Not everyone will remember to plan ahead … here is the ultimate last-minute Father’s Day gifts you can pick up in a jiffy at Westfarms: Papyrus card and Westfarms gift card combo
- Tell all the dads in your life just how cool they are with PAPYRUS Father’s Day cards. It’s the perfect opportunity to let your dad, grandfather, husband, or brother know that they are admired and appreciated.
- Pair it with a Westfarms gift card good at 160 fine shops and restaurants.