All you the tips you need to head Back to School
What’s on your Summer #CTBucketList?

Ask the Attorney – Accident claims

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Ask the Atty:

I was injured in a car accident recently. I went to the ER but didn’t tell them that I am on Husky (state insurance) and now I want to go to physical therapy. My wife told me to go to our PCP to get a prescription for physical therapy but I don’t want to use my Husky card because then the state will know that I have an accident claim and try to take my money. My wife says it don’t matter and the state will find out anyway. Should I treat on Husky or get a lawyer to get me some treatment with a chiropractor so the state won’t find out? Who’s right, me or the wife?


Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.