Mother’s Day 2017: Here’s a list of deals
HARTFORD — Mother’s Day, a day where it’s all about the moms. If you’re looking for some places to celebrate with her, check out some deals going on.
- Amazon – The company is having a spring hardware sale on its Echo smart speaker, Kindle line, and Fire HD 8 tablet.
- Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar: Moms Eat Free. Located at Mohegan Sun, Uncasville. Phone: (860) 886- 9464.
- Boston Market: $5 off any meal purchase of four or more.
- Hooters: Mom’s eat for FREE.
- Lyman Orchards Mother’s Day Brunch: Located at 3 Lyman Road, Middlefield. Phone: 860-349-1793.
- Outback Steak House: All locations.
- Muse Paint Bar is offering Mommy and Me paint classes.
- Red Lobster: All locations beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Ruby Tuesdays – Get $15 in gift cards for every $50 gift cards you purchase at all locations.
- Ruth Chris Steak House: 2513 Berlin Turnpike, Newington. Saturday or Sunday, she’ll get $25 toward a future visit. Phone: (860) 666-2202.
- Stanley Golf: Mom’s play for free after 12 p.m. Located at 245 Hartford Road, New Britain, CT. Phone: (860) 827-8570.
- Starbucks: Half off their Frappuccino’s from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. which ends Sunday.
- Six Flags New England – Save up to 50 percent off. Located at 1623 Main St, Agawam, MA. Phone: (413) 786-9300.
And the Hartford Courant has a list of places you can take Mom for a special meal. Some listed are:
Kensington’s at Norwich Inn, 607 West Thames St., Norwich, hosts brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with breads and pastries, breakfast items, chef-attended omelet station, soups and salads, raw bar, carving station with prime rib; hot entrees like stuffed fillet of sole, applewood-smoked pork loin and chicken and broccoli alfredo, desserts and kids’ meal options. Cost is $45.95 (plus tax and gratuity) for adults and $14.95 for kids 5 to 12; children under 5 are free. 860-425-3630, thespaatnorwichinn.com/seasonalevents.
Madison Beach Hotel, 94 West Wharf Road, Madison, hosts brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with a stationary display of fruit, cheese and seafood; salads, omelets; a carving station with flank steak and turkey; a selection of hot entrees and a dessert display. Adults are $49; children 6 to 12 are $24.50; children under 6 are free. 203-350-0014, madisonbeachhotel.com.
Park & Oak Restaurant, 14 Oakwood Ave., West Hartford, offers a Mother’s Day buffet from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., with dishes like chilled oysters with fresh lemon and cocktail sauce; fried chicken with biscuits, waffles and bourbon syrup, and roasted prime rib with mushroom gravy. Cost is $36 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under. Reservations recommended. 860-310-2099, parkandoakrestaurant.com.
It is suggested to check in before arriving just in case times and deals change.