Numerous parts of Connecticut experienced significant damage Tuesday following severe weather.
New Haven Line service has resumed with limited service with delays of up to 60 minutes due to storm.
Eversource: 101,822 as of 11:30 p.m.
United Illuminated: 7,590 as of 11:30 p.m.
Share Your Photos/videos:
Send us your pics and we’ll display them in our gallery and some might even make it to air on the FOX61 News!
If you snap a picture and want to share it, you can email us at email@example.com, tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #SHARE61, or send them through the FOX61 app or you can submit them below!
Send us a Homecast weather video!
- Make it 20 seconds or less.
- Hold the camera horizontally, like a TV screen.
- Your name
- The town you shooting the video in
- What time you’re shooting the video
- How much snow
- What is the temperature
How to get it to us
- Download the FOX61 app here if you don’t already have it
- From the menu, select Share tips and photos
- Fill in the information and choose your video.
- Send it in.
We may end up using you on TV!