What’s on your Spring #CTBucketList?

‘The Conners’ is happening, without Roseanne Barr, ABC says

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Just a few weeks after canceling “Roseanne” after the show’s star Roseanne Barr posted racist and bizarre tweets, ABC says it is keeping the show alive — without Barr.

“The Conners” is the working title of the re-rebooted sitcom.

It will be a “spinoff” of “Roseanne,” the network announced Thursday night.

“Roseanne Barr will have no financial or creative involvement in the new series,” ABC said in a press release.

ABC and the show’s production company, Carsey Werner, had been working behind the scenes to strike this deal ever since “Roseanne” was canceled on May 29.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.