AMBER ALERT – Share to help find missing 1-year-old

Ask the Attorney: Paying bills after serious accident

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Atty Haymond,
My son is in the hospital after he was rear ended on his motorcycle .
He is only 18 and his injuries are so serious he may have issues walking for the rest of his life.
My question for you is when the police report comes out do we immediate receive relief from his medical bills or do we pay them until there is a positive settlement.
Fortunately we got him uninsured motorist coverage and we are making sure he gets the best medical attention available!
Gloria P

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.