PD: 7 arrested in alleged prostitution sting in Hartford
Hartford Police Department said “the operation was initiated to address the numerous complaints for street level prostitution throughout the South End district of Hartford.”
Police said detectives conducted surveillance within identified complaint locations, observing numerous suspected prostitutes working the area.
“An undercover officer ‘John’, was inserted into the area and where a solicitation deal was accepted, arrests were made,” police said.
A total of nine people were arrested; seven being adult female suspects and two additional people were arrested for active warrants or violations.
- Roneisa Jackson – 32 of Hartford – Charged: Prostitution, interfering with police
- Katherine Caplik, 26, of Hartford – Charged: Prostitution
- Jacqulyne Derby, 26 – Charged: Prostitution
- Teresa Deriso, 37 – Charged: Prostitution
- Samantha Filbert, 20 – Charged; Prostitution
- Ashley Jackson-Murphy, 19 – Charged: Prostitution
- Megan Nichols, 30 of Hartford – Charged: Prostitution
- Alexandria Peterson, 35 of Granby – Charges: Larceny in the sixth degree
- Pacheco Lionel, 21 of Hartford – Charged: Criminal Violation Protection Order