What’s on your Spring #CTBucketList?

Minor injuries reported after fire at New Britain apartment complex

NEW BRITAIN — Fire officials in New Britain said two people suffered minor injuries after a fire at an apartment complex.

The fire broke out around 8 p.m. at the Farmington Line Apartments at 950 Farmington Avenue.

Officials have ruled the fire accidental after a ‘shrine’ with candles in a closet, caught fire.

The damage to the apartment is significant, said Fire Chief Raul Ortiz, along with the adjacent apartment.

In total, 15 people were forced out of their apartment. 10 of them were relocated by apartment management, and five were helped out by the Red Cross.

The injuries occurred when two people had climbed out of windows, including a teenager.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.