What’s on your Summer #CTBucketList?

2 children, one adult burned in cooking incident

MANCHESTER — Fire officials say two children and one adult were injured during a ‘cooking incident’ in Manchester.

Officials says the incident happened at 91 Elm Street in Manchester. One of the children was reportedly three years old.

According to fire officials, a 911 call came in, reporting that a child was burned at the residence.

When fire personnel responded, they found two other victims who were also burned. There was an initial call for LifeStar but it was then cancelled. The toddler was rushed to Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, while the adult was taken to St. Francis Hospital.

Officials say all three victims are suffering from moderate to lesser burns.

This is a developing story.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.