What’s on your Summer #CTBucketList?

Gas leak at Glastonbury High School causes students to be moved to gym

GLASTONBURY — Officials said a gas leak at Glastonbury high school forced students to be moved into the gym.

Officials said crews were called to the high school around 11:40 am after a stove in a classroom leaked. The leak has since been shut down.  The gas company is on scene along with the fire department.

They said the smell spread throughout the first floor. Students have been moved to the gym through fire marshal’s approval.

Officials said students will resume class when smell is gone but did not know when that would be.

Google Map for coordinates 41.701566 by -72.593624.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.