Who to call if you lose power in CT
WEATHER WATCH: It’s windy out there
What’s on your Fall #CTBucketList?

Father, son found in Branford apartment died of overdoses

BRANFORD — A father and son whose bodies were found in their apartment  died of drug overdoses according to the Office of the Chief State’s Medical Examiner.

The OCME says both 71-year-old David Wells and 36-year-old Jason Wells died of acute intoxication of a cocktail of drugs.

-Jason had fentanyl, oxycodone, lorazepam (Ativan), hydroxyzine (Xanax) and cocaine.

-David had same but no cocaine.

Officials ruled the manner of death for both is an accident.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.