12 Deals of Christmas
AMBER ALERT – Share to help find missing 1-year-old

Who to call if you lose power in Connecticut

Residential Electric Digital Meter

In the event of any dangerous situation such as fire, wires down, or an other life-threatening situation you should call 911.


Most of Connecticut is covered by Eversource. To report an outage go to eversource.com

You can also call Eversource at 800-286-2000. To see their outage map, click here.


The greater New Haven area is covered by United Illuminating. You can report an outage online at uinet.com

If you have an “electricity emergency” you can call 800-722-5584.


The city of Norwich has its own public utility. NPU’s customer service center can be reached at 860-887-2555.



Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.